Take advantage of this exclusive Early Booking Bonus and enjoy up to 55% off our All-Inclusive hotels located on some of the Caribbean´s most alluring beaches.
Come and create lasting memories with us at Memories Hotels and Resorts. Memories offers the vacationer world-class food, entertainment to remember, and the ambience to set the mood for your most intimate of encounters.
Exclusive and distinct product offerings elevate Memories Resorts above the rest. Memories Resorts excel in their design of unforgettable vacation experiences for every type of guest – from the inquisitive child in search of daily activities, and the exhausted parents in need of a little R&R, to the couple looking to reconnect and rekindle their union.
What’s included when you stay at Couples Resorts? Pretty much everything! Enjoy:
- Gourmet Dining – Savor the authentic tropical flavors of Jamaica in our restaurants, bars and in-room dining. Seafood, spices and island produce shine in our delicious chef-crafted menus.
- Unlimited Premium Brand Drinks – Enjoy unlimited premium-brand drinks on us! From poolside cocktails and wine with dinner to a well-stocked mini-bar on your arrival, getting into the Couples spirit is easy.
- In-Room Dining – Start with continental breakfast in bed then enjoy delicious dining delivered right to your door. Hours & availability vary by resort.
- Nightly Entertainment – Embrace a Caribbean rhythm during nightly events featuring everything from steel drum bands to beach bonfires and reggae dance classes to movies under the stars.
- Unlimited PADI-Certified Scuba Diving – Dive into a world of wonder with our exceptional scuba diving program. Whether you’re an experienced diver or just starting out, you’ll delight in day and night dives.
- Water Sports – Jamaica’s shimmering waters are an aquatic playground for water sports enthusiasts. Sail, snorkel, kayak, paddleboard and more using our complimentary non-motorized equipment.
- Activities – Couples delivers an on- and off-the-water adrenaline rush for thrill-seeking vacationers. From water skiing to cooking, basket-weaving and salsa dancing, instruction is included.
- Golf – Tee off on two of Jamaica’s premier championship golf courses. Greens fees and transportation are our treat at Negril Hills Golf Course and Upton Golf & Country Club.
- Tennis – Sharpen your serve on our professional-grade tennis courts. Complimentary court time and a daily private lesson, plus group clinics, are always included with your Couples stay.
- Area Excursions – Put away your wallet and tag along with us for action-packed days exploring some of Jamaica’s most beloved attractions, including Dunn’s River Falls and Margaritaville.
- Complimentary WiFi – Stay connected with friends and family back home with complimentary WiFi available throughout the resort and right in your guest room.
- Sunset Catamaran Cruise – Soak in the splendor of a Caribbean sunset when you climb aboard a catamaran for a complimentary early evening sail, complete with rum punch and swimming off the hull.
*Not available at Couples Sans Souci.
- Airport Transfers
- In-Room Mini Bar
At Beaches, parents can enjoy a “time-out” together while the kids play, too. Book a Beaches Luxury Included(R) vacation for seven nights or more and choose from a 30-minute couples massage or a free private candlelight dinner
Free all-inclusive beverage package when booking a balcony, mini-suite or suite. Plus, free unlimited soda & more package for 3rd & 4th guests when booking a balcony, mini-suite or suite. And, receive up to $85 shipboard credit per stateroom.
Enjoy a truly personalized and seamless Ocean Medallion vacation. Available exclusively on Princess Cruises®, so you can dive into more of what you love. The complimentary Ocean Medallion is your portal to amazing vacation possibilities. It’s only the size of a quarter, but it’s your key to opening doors: to your stateroom, your ship and experiences you won’t find anywhere else.
Additional Details: Introducing Ocean Medallion™ vacations – debuts on Regal Princess® November 2017!
Book by August 31
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation quote!
Ready for a new adventure? We know the feeling, wanderlust is in our blood. That’s why we’ve put together this carefully curated shortlist of the best trips in luxury travel. From cruising the Caribbean on a ship small enough to feel like a private yacht to exploring the temples and traditional markets of Taiwan, these top picks are guaranteed to inspire and, best of all, they’re booking now. Your next unforgettable journey is just a click away, let us help make it happen.
Consumer Offer: 7-Day British Virgin Islands Yachting Escape on the Crystal Esprit.
Booking Window: July 17 – August 17, 2017
Travel Period: Voyage # 7644, November 26, 2017 sailing
Exclusive Offer: $250 per person shipboard credit.
Consumer Offer: Distinctive Voyage amenities on select sailings. Receive the services of a Distinctive Voyages Host, a Private Cocktail Reception, and an Exclusive Shore Event.
Booking Window: July 17 – November 10, 2017
Travel Period: Featuring select September 21, 2017 – November 11, 2017 sailings to Alaska, Canada/New England, Caribbean, and South America
Consumer Offer: Receive a $200 Shipboard Credit per stateroom or suite.
Booking Window: July 17 – August 31, 2017
Travel Period: Featuring select October – December 2017, January 2018 sailings to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Philippines, and Arabia
SITA World Tours
Consumer Offer: Book a Splendors of Taiwan tour now and receive $500 off per couple.
Booking Window: July 17, 2017 – August 31, 2017
Travel Period: July 17, 2017 – December 31, 2018
Distinctive Voyages: Complimentary Car and Driver Program
Consumer Offer: Featuring the new Complimentary Private Car and Driver program. Also included with this amenity are the Services of a Distinctive Voyages Host and a Private Cocktail Reception.
Participating cruise lines: Oceania Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, and Silversea.
Booking Window: Guests must be registered and confirmed in selected Private Car & Driver tour or shipboard credit will be applied.
Travel Period: Select September – December 2017 sailings
Book now and take advantage of the Super Splash Sale!
Choose one, two or get all five free offers and free onboard spending when you book a qualifying cruise.
Plus book your cruise with a discounted deposit!
Qualifying Cruises including:
7-Day Eastern Caribbean from Miami
3-Day Bahamas from Miami (Free Open Bar)
4-Day Bahamas from Miami
7-Day Western Caribbean from Miami
7-Day Alaska with Glacier Bay from Seattle
7-Day Western Mediterranean from Rome
Contact me at email@example.com for a no obligation quote today!
Book early and save on European cruises in 2018!
Save $2500 and book airfare for $299 on select Avalon Europe River Cruises when you book by August 29, 2017
The Rhine & Moselle
12 nights – April 10, 2018
Amsterdam, Cologne, Koblenz, Bernkastel, Thionville, Remich, Luxembourg, Rhine Gorge, Heidelberg-Speyer, Strasbourg, Breisach, and Basel
Fares from $4,549
Jewels of Central Europe
16 nights – April 30, 2018
Paris, Remich, Rien, Bernkastel, Rhine Gorge=Rudesheim, Wurzburg, Bamberg, Nuremburg, Munich, Regensburg, Passau, Melk, Vienna, Budapest
Fares from $6,739 per person
The Blue Danube Discovery
12 nights – July 11, 2018
Budapest, Vienna, Durnstein, Melk, Passau, Regensburg, Nuremburg, Prague
Fares from $4,009 per person
The Legendary Danube
10 nights – July 17, 2018
Prague, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau, Melk, Vienna, Budapest
Fares from $3,629
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a no obligation quote
There is nothing like skiing the Alps, especially on an All-Inclusive Ski Vacation with Club Med. With over 22 ski resorts worldwide, you’ll find the very best value on the very best domains. From your lift tickets to the restaurants, your ski package includes everything. Skiing is so much easier and so much more fun when it’s all included!
All ski packages in the Alps include:
- Lift Tickets
- Pro lessons for every level
- Children’s clubs (in family resorts)
- Locally inspired gourmet dining
- Full bar open day and night
- Apres ski activities
- And so much more!
Packages starting from $169* per person/night (must be booked by July 31)
Contact me at email@example.com for a free quote and more information!
if you don’t know what D23 is, the easiest way to explain it is that it is like Comicon to Disney fans! It’s the annual convention where Disney shares updates on new projects, movies, hotels, and just about anything else they will be doing over the next few years. Well, this year’s D23 has been chocked full of AMAZING information and while I’m not there (how I wish) I wanted to share some of the major updates all in one spot:
–Tron Light Cycle Ride to come to Magic Kingdom – You can YouTube videos of this ride as it currently exists in Disney Shanghai
— A new theater is coming to Magic Kingdom. It’s being compared to the Hyperion Theater in Disney’s California Adventure, where a host of Broadway style Disney plays are shown
–Epoct is going to be themed to become more family friendly, timely, and relevant. This includes a Guardian’s of the Galaxy ride, remove of the World of Energy, and a new Ratatouille attraction
–Mission Space will have a new mission for the Green riders, with a tour around the Earth
–The Great Movie Ride is shutting down effective August 14, 2017. The ride will be replaced with a new Mickey and Minnie ride based on the new shorts that play on the Disney Channel. The façade of the theater will stay the same
–Toy Story Land will open in the summer of 2018
–A new Star Wars themed resort that will be what they are calling a 360 degree experience is being planned
–A new DVC resort is in development
–A new cruise ship is in the works
–More Marvel experiences are coming to Disneyland. The goal is a much more immersive experience for park visitors
And while it may seem like there’s so many changes and it may seem like it is better to wait to visit the parks, but there is still SO much there to experience! With the new attractions in Animal Kingdom, the classic attractions in Magic Kingdom, and the amazing food throughout all of the parks, it’s never too soon to go!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation quote!